Jungle Foliage #2 - 1/35 Scale (2 sheets)
All prices are in US dollars
When you buy more than 1 item you get a discount!
Spend between $10 and $20.99 - get 10% off*
Spend between $21 and $30.99 - get 15% off*
Spend between $31 and $60.99 - get 20% off*
Spend more than $61 - get 25% off*
* Please click the SALE! tab in the menu for details!
- Printed on high quality paper tested and selected for scale model foliage.
- They look like the real thing because they are photos or scans of the real thing.
- 80 individual leaves on 2 sheets.
- Solid green back allows for use of single leaves, or if you need both sides to be printed you can glue two together to get a total of 40 leaves.
- Simplest method of use is to glue a small wire to bottom side of a single leaf, or sandwiched between two leaves - wire allows leaves to be bent and arrange at different angles and inserted into ground work.
- Longest leaves measures approx. 1 3/4" (4.4 cm) in length, the shortest approx. 1" (2.5 cm).
- Leaves are generic in nature and not meant to represent any specific plant.
- Please note: Leaves are printed on paper and must be constructed as described above. Detailed instructions included.
- Quickly and easily add visual interest and focal points to any diorama or vignette.
- Can be weathered with chalk, colored pencils, ink, or paint.
- Can be cut, torn, shredded and even burned.
1/35 American Cigarette Packs & Cartons, Vietnam War
1/35 American Manuals & Guidebooks, Vietnam War
We Also Recommend