Allied Maps - Western Front, WW1 - 1/35 Scale
- All prices are in US Dollars / Free Shipping on all orders / 100% Money Back Guarantee
- The main product pictures have been watermarked to protect copyright.
- Like us on Facebook to get an early look at new products, industry news, games, challenges, quotes, jokes and more!
- DISCOUNTS! If you buy more than 1 item, you get a discount! Please click the 'Promotions' tab at the top of the page for more info!
- Printed on premium, high quality paper tested and selected specifically for scale model maps.
- 13 unique maps of the Western Front showing specific regions or locations.
- Maps of: Lille, Loos, Neuve Chapelle, The North East, Ypres, Vimy Ridge, Albert, Amiens, Arras, Cambrai, the Hindenburg Line, the Somme and St. Quentin.
- Most maps measure approx. 1" x 3/4" (2.5 to 1.8 cm).
- Sourced from genuine US and/or British WW1 era maps.
- Quickly and easily add color, visual interest and focal points to any diorama, vignette or model.
- Achieve incredible accuracy with authentic maps actually related to the location depicted in your diorama.
- Thin, strong paper allows bends, creases and folds. Can be dampened with water and realistically moulded or draped.
- Can be weathered with chalk, colored pencils, ink, or paint.
- Can be cut, torn, shredded and even burned to simulate age or damage.
- With so many maps provided, one sheet can be used for many different projects.
Some Related Products (Buy more, Save more):
We Also Recommend