Allied Maps - Eastern Germany, WW2 - 1/35 Scale
- All prices are in US Dollars / Free Shipping on all orders / 100% Money Back Guarantee
- The main product pictures have been watermarked to protect copyright.
- Like us on Facebook to get an early look at new products, industry news, games, challenges, quotes, jokes and more!
- DISCOUNTS! If you buy more than 1 item, you get a discount! Please click the SALE! tab at the top of the page for more info!
- Printed on premium, high quality paper tested and selected specifically for scale model maps.
- 18 unique maps of Germany showing specific regions.
- Maps for: Germany, Berlin (East and West), Rostock, Stralsund, Magdeburg, Dresden, Konigsberg, Passau, Schwerin, Landsberg, Coburg, Nuremburg, Munich, Neustrelitz, Halle, Chemnitz and Marienwerder.
- Most maps width is approx. 7/8" (2.3 cm).
- Sourced from genuine US and/or British maps.
- Quickly and easily add color, visual interest and focal points to any diorama, vignette or model.
- Achieve incredible accuracy with authentic maps actually related to the location depicted in your diorama.
- Thin, strong paper allows bends, creases and folds. Can be dampened with water and realistically moulded or draped.
- Can be weathered with chalk, colored pencils, ink, or paint.
- Can be cut, torn, shredded and even burned to simulate age or damage.
- With so many maps provided, one sheet can be used for many different projects.
Some Related Products (Buy more, Save more):
We Also Recommend