Allied Maps, North Africa - WW2 - 1/72 Scale
All prices are in US dollars
When you buy more than 1 item you get a discount!
Spend between $10 and $20.99 - get 10% off*
Spend between $21 and $30.99 - get 15% off*
Spend between $31 and $60.99 - get 20% off*
Spend more than $61 - get 25% off*
* Please click the SALE! tab at the top of the page for details!
- Printed on premium, high quality paper tested and selected specifically for scale model maps.
- 19 unique maps of North Africa in several sizes and topographies showing specific regions.
- Maps for: Tobruk, Ain El Gazala, Sidi Suleiman, Bengasi, Bardia, The Libyan Desert, Algiers, Morocco, Oran, Casablanca, Cyrenaica, Tunis, El Daba El Alamein, Algeria/Morocco/Tunisia, Egypt, Northern Tunisia, Central Tunisia, Tunisia/Westen Libya and Cairo.
- Most maps width approx. 1/2" (1.3 cm).
- Sourced from genuine US and/or British maps.
- Quickly and easily add color, visual interest and focal points to any diorama, vignette or model.
- Achieve incredible accuracy with authentic maps actually related to the location depicted in your diorama.
- Thin, strong paper allows bends, creases and folds. Can be dampened with water and realistically moulded or draped.
- Can be weathered with chalk, colored pencils, ink, or paint.
- Can be cut, torn, shredded and even burned to simulate age or damage.
- With so many maps provided, one sheet can be used for many different projects.
We Also Recommend